What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for February 2018
– The Vancouver Westside Single Family market is favouring buyers.
– Kitsilano is no exception
– 3 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $2.15M. which would have bought you a 100 year old home at 6th Ave and MacDonald. Most expensive home sold for $3.76M. Bought you a 1 year old home on 13th Ave and MacKenzie Both on on a 33’ wide lots.
– 34 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Jan so to have 3 sales puts us in a buyer’s market at a 9% sr
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.6M about $1M lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at $3.6M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos