Download 17 homes sold last month here: http://davidsetton.com/what-is-selling-in-kitsilano.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for July 2017
– The Van Westside Single Family market is in a balanced Market Condition
– Kitsilano has been doing exceptionally well and is now favouring sellers.
– 17 Homes sold in Kits last month.
– least expensive home sold for $2.150M. which would have bought a 105 year old home on Yew (off of
Broadway – most expensive sold for $3.775M for an 88 yr old home on 14th Ave & Balsalm.
– only 49 homes were available and on the market in Kitsilano in June so to have 17 sales puts us in a seller’s market at a 35% sales ratio
– Sold values in Kitsilano are at median price of $2.56M lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at $3.5M.