What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for March 2018
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers.
– Kitsilano is no exception
– 4 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $2.35M. which would have bought you a 100 year old home on a small lot at 6th Ave and Dunbar. Most expensive home sold for $3.7M. Bought you another 100 year old home north of 4th ave (desirable) at 2nd ave and Balaclava St.
– 39 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Feb so to have 4 sales puts us in a buyer’s market at a 10% sr
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.9M about $500k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at $3.45M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos