What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for Nov 2017
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is balanced. We’re not favouring buyers or sellers
– Kitsilano is following this trend and is also in a balanced market condition.
– 9 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $2.2M. which would have bought you a 89 year old home on a 33’x122 lot at 12th Ave and Dunbar. Most expensive home sold for $13.5M Point Grey Rd AKA the Golden Mile. Lot was 49’x131’
– 55 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Oct so to have 9 sales puts us in a balanced market at a 16% sr
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $3.5M lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at $3.7M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos