– I changed brokerages recently. I always thought that it didn’t matter where a realtor hung is license
– Wanted to take a few minutes to talk about why I made the change
– The main reason was because of the high values of Oakwyn – 7 core values that really resonated with me.
1) Put People First. Real estate is a relationship business – I have always tried to listen first, ask lots of questions.
2) Provide Innovative Service – Again, I have always questioned the best way to do things. Love making videos, using tech and providing fancy brochures for all of my listings
3) Create a Community – really feel this in the brokerage. Agents are respectful and work together and share ideas.
4) Be a Real Estate Nerd – not sure about this one. This one comes dn to always wanting to learn more and lifelong student
5) Lead by Example – my father was always good at this. Model behaviour that you want others to duplicate
6) Pursue Learning and Growth – if you are not growing you’re dying. This one resonated with me.
7) Drive and Embrace Change – this one made sense to me. I’m an action person and I like to try new things and push myself to grow.