What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for June 2018
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for July 2018
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers.
– Kitsilano is the only neighbourhood favouring sellers
– 12 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $1.85M. which would have bought you a renovated 89 year old home on a small lot at 8th ave and Bleheim. Most expensive home sold for $7.95M. Bought you a new home on Point Grey Rd. This unique black cube shaped home originally was originally listed at $14M
-46 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Mar so to have 12 sales puts us in a seller’s market with 26% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.67M about $300k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $3M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos